Swoop News

The Student News Site of Aiken New Tech High School

Swoop News

Swoop News

April Calendar
April 4, 2024
Photo courtesy of Cincinnati Public Schools
CPS Money Cut
March 21, 2024
Education and respect
March 20, 2024

Education and respect

Respect, think and act positively about others and ourselves. Respect involves recognizing and valuing the dignity and rights of others, accepting differences and developing skills for peaceful coexistence, it means caring about the impact of our actions on others, being inclusive and accepting others for who they are, Even when they are different, we must be aware of our actions and always repeat them, They must understand that respect, in addition to treating others well, implies treating everyone equally, even if they are different from us in some aspects: origin, religion, physical or social condition. Treating others well makes us get along better and be happy.

Education is a basic right of all children and adolescents, which provides them with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop as adults and also gives them tools to know and exercise their other rights so that they have a better future and will always be for it. Education is a human right, an important driver of development and one of the most effective instruments to reduce poverty and improve health, and achieve gender equality, peace and stability among people so that we are always recognized with education.