Swoop News

The Student News Site of Aiken New Tech High School

Swoop News

Swoop News

April Calendar
April 4, 2024
Photo courtesy of Cincinnati Public Schools
CPS Money Cut
March 21, 2024
Education and respect
March 20, 2024

Welcome Back, Aiken!

Embrace the friendships old and new, for the people around you will be your allies

The start of a new school year is more than just a date on the calendar; it’s a chance for fresh beginnings and the promise of knowledge waiting to be discovered. Whether you’re stepping into a familiar classroom or navigating the halls of a new school, remember that every challenge you face and every lesson you learn will shape the path to your success.

As you set foot in your school once again, bring with you a sense of determination and resilience. Challenges might arise, but every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise. With hard work and perseverance, you’ll overcome them, emerging stronger and wiser than before.

Take a moment to reflect on the goals you’ve set for yourself. Whether it’s mastering a difficult subject, joining a club, or simply making new friends, remember that each small step forward is a victory worth celebrating. Your journey is unique, and your accomplishments, no matter how big or small, contribute to the tapestry of your academic story.